Oak Bay Recreation is Extremely Popular!
Oak Bay Recreation is experiencing exceptional interest in pre-registered activity sessions in the pool, arena, and weight rooms. In accordance with the Public Health Orders and restrictions on facility capacity, the registration spots are limited and have resulted in some patrons being unable to access their desired activities. Oak Bay prides itself on providing high-quality services and programs even during this time of pandemic and we apologize for this inconvenience.
During the ongoing pandemic, Oak Bay Recreation continues to explore options to enhance processes to provide greater opportunities for program registration.
Patrons are able to register for activities in the following ways:
- online at: https://oakbayrec.perfectmind.com
- by telephone:
- Oak Bay Recreation: 250-595-7946
- Henderson Recreation Centre: 250-370-7200
- Monterey Recreation Centre: 250-370-7300
- and, in person.
When trying to register for activities, here are some helpful tips
- If you receive a busy tone or user unavailable when trying register by phone, that means the phonelines are over capacity and please hang up and try again
- If you receive an error message during online registration, it is likely due to an overload of patrons trying to register for the same spot. If this is occurring, it means that the spots are no longer available.
Oak Bay Recreation maintains regular contact with Island Health and remains committed to providing safe opportunities for individuals and families to participate in activities that are in accordance with Public Health Orders. We are continuing to look at ways that we can enhance our activity options and we appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this pandemic.