Discover the many beautiful walking trails in Oak Bay.
- Parks & Trails Booklet [PDF - 1.0 MB].
Walking can be done almost anytime, anywhere, and it’s free!
- Increase your energy level.
- Enhance your mental well being.
- Help you relax and sleep better.
- Help you manage your body weight, reduce body fat and tone muscles.
- Increase bone density, thereby helping to prevent osteoporosis.
- Help increase flexibility and coordination.
- Reduce high cholesterol and lower your risk of high blood pressure, cancer of the colon, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and osteoarthritis.