Monterey Recreation Centre
Online and Phone Registration for Monterey Recreation Centre is Open for pre-booked Adult Courses.
Monterey Recreation Centre only partially open for the select courses. COVID-19 Health Guidelines in effect. MRAA Clubs, Bridge Program and inside Food Services on hold until further notice.
Food Take Out Program Order phone in starts July 6th 9:00am-10:30am. Food Pick up Tuesday & Thursday afternoons at designated times.
Click on Adult Programs at Monterey Recreation Centre for Summer 2020
Monterey Recreation Centre
1442 Monterey Avenue, Victoria BC, V8S 4W1
As a community recreation centre located in the heart of Oak Bay Village, Monterey Recreation Centre offers courses for members and adult non-members:
- Courses offered for Adults 19+ (unless noted).
- Monterey Members (50 years & better) will receive a savings of 15% on Monday to Friday daytime courses.
For adults of all ages. From yoga to cuisine and everything in between! You do not have to be a member to participate in the courses but members may register at a reduced rate for daytime courses.
Facility Hours: Starting June 29, the facility is only open for those signed up for pre-registered classes.
|Monday - Friday||8:30am ‐ 4:30pm|
Monterey Recreation Centre COVID-19 Guidelines for Use
• If you are sick, have travelled or been exposed to someone who is sick, please stay home.
• Patron health checks will occur prior to entry into the facility.
• Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently, hand sanitizer will be available at all facility and program entrances.
• Physical distancing requirements are in effect. Please stay 2 metres or 6 feet apart.
• Bring your own fitness equipment and a full water bottle.
• There will be a limited number of people permitted in a classrooms/program room.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be implemented before and after programs.
• Washrooms are available with restrictions of one person at a time only.
• There will be no indoor food services or social spaces available, please exit the facility immediately after your program ends.
Rules are subject to change and will be updated as needed. Those disregarding rules may be asked to leave the facility.
Oak Bay Parks, Recreation and Culture follows the direction of the public health authorities. Contact the Monterey Recreation Centre Coordinator at 250-370-7303.
For updates on COVID-19 visit www.oakbay.ca/covid-19
If you’re 50 years and better, keep your mind and body active!
|Monterey Programmer (Philip MacMahon)||250-370-7305|
|Monterey Programmer (Joanne Donohue - Volunteers, Events & Outings)||250-370-7309|
|Head of Reception||250-370-7302|