Welcome to the Spring Co-Ed Recreational Adult Softball league
The league consists of 24-30 teams each season based on registration. The League includes: 10 officiated games – 1 game per week on the same night with 6:30pm start times.
There is limited softball equipment (except gloves) available FREE of charge upon request to sign out for the season. Umpires are provided for every league game!
A FREE year end tournament is put on as a great way to wrap up the season. The tournament includes umpires for Sundays playoff semi and final games. Tournament guarantees lots of fun, team prizes and a FREE Pizza lunch on the Saturday.
Please check back for the 2019 Season
2018 Current Softball League Final Regular Season Standings:
- Final Standings [PDF - 151 KB] Updated June 16
2018 Softball League Tournament:
- Final Standings from Friday and Saturday RESULTS [PDF - 133 KB]
- Pool A Sunday Schedule [PDF - 133 KB]
- Pool B Sunday schedule [PDF - 133 KB]
2018 League Rules/Team Lists:
- 2018 Softball League Rules [PDF - 133 KB]
- 2018 Softball Team List [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
2018 Nightly Schedules:
- Monday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Tuesday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Wednesday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Thursday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Lansdowne Map [PDF - 133 KB]
- Uplands Map [PDF - 133 KB]
- Monterey Map [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
- Windsor Map [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
Rain Out Games
Rained Out Games are confirmed by 4:30pm the day of and no earlier. Via updating office voice mail 250-370-7114 and email response email@example.com by 4:30pm, daily communicating a Rain Out or Game Day as normal. Rained Out Games will be reschedule for the 11th week of play if necessary. All team will receive 10 league games.