Welcome to the 2018 Spring Co-Ed Recreational Adult Softball league
The league consists of 24-30 teams each season based on registration. The League includes: 10 officiated games – 1 game per week on the same night with 6:30pm start times.
There is limited softball equipment (except gloves) available FREE of charge upon request to sign out for the season. Umpires are provided for every league game!
A FREE year end tournament is put on as a great way to wrap up the season. The tournament includes umpires for Sundays playoff semi and final games. Tournament guarantees lots of fun, team prizes and a FREE Pizza lunch on the Saturday.
2018 Current Softball League Standings
- Current Standings [PDF - 151 KB] Check back once season has started
2018 League Rules/Team Lists/Forms/Information
- 2018 Softball League Rules [PDF - 133 KB]
- 2018 Softball Equipment Release Form [PDF - 101 KB]
- 2017 Softball Team List [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
- 2018 Field Set up Diagram [PDF - 220 KB]
2018 Nightly Schedules
- Monday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
- Tuesday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
- Wednesday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
- Thursday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB] TBA
Check back once season has started
- Lansdowne Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Frank Hobbs Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Monterey Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Uplands Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Windsor Map [PDF - 151 KB]
Rain Out Games
Rained Out Games are confirmed by 4:30pm the day of and no earlier. Via updating office voice mail 250-370-7114 and email response firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30pm, daily communicating a Rain Out or Game Day as normal. Rained Out Games will be reschedule for the 11th week of play if necessary. All team will receive 10 league games.