Welcome to the Spring Co-Ed Recreational Adult Softball league
The league consists of 24-30 teams each season based on registration. The League includes: 10 self-officiated games ,1 game per week on the same night with 6:30pm start times. The League runs from April 1 to June 23.
There is limited softball equipment (except gloves) available FREE of charge upon request to sign out for the season.
A FREE year end tournament is put on as a great way to wrap up the season. The tournament includes umpires for Sundays playoff semi and final games. Tournament guarantees lots of fun, team prizes and a FREE Pizza lunch on the Saturday.
2019 League Registration:
- 2019 Softball League Registration Form & Policies 2 pages [PDF - 133 KB]
2019 League Rules:
- 2019 Softball League Rules 2 pages [PDF - 133 KB]
2019 League Standings:
- 2019 Softball League Standings [PDF - 83 KB] Updated April 13
2019 League Team List:
2019 Nightly Schedules:
- Lansdowne Map [PDF - 133 KB]
- Uplands Map [PDF - 133 KB]
- Monterey Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Windsor Map [PDF - 151 KB]
Rain Out Games
Rained Out Games are confirmed by 4:30pm the day of and no earlier. Via updating office voice mail 250-370-7114 and email response email@example.com by 4:30pm, daily communicating a Rain Out or Game Day as normal. Rained Out Games will be reschedule for the 11th week of play if necessary. All team will receive 10 league games.