Looking for a great Golf Course in Victoria? Henderson Park Golf Course is ideal for beginners or those who want to practice their short game. Nestled in a beautiful tree-flanked setting, the course provides a challenge to beginners and more experienced golfers alike.
Group lessons, private lessons, group bookings, birthday parties and specials available.
The Golf Course is located at 2291 Cedar Hill X Road, Victoria BC.
Green Fees and Season Pass prices are noted below.
Post photos from the Henderson Par 3 Golf Course to Instagram @henderson_par_3 and #HendersonPar3 for a chance to win monthly prizes!
First and Last Tee-off Times [PDF 56 KB]
||9-holes||Equipment package||2nd Round||Fun Pack 5||Fun Pack 10||2 Month Pass||Season Pass||Add on to Annual ROB Pass|
|Adult (19 yrs & up)||$9.50||$5.65||$4.75||$42.75||$71.25||$105||Adult/Senior:
|Senior (60 yrs & better)||$7.25||$5.65||$3.75||$33.25||$54.50||$105|
|Student (13 yrs & over with valid student card)||$7.25||$5.65||$3.75||$33.25||$54.50||$105||
Youth up to 18 yrs:
|Youth up to 18 yrs:
|Children (5-12 yrs)||$4.75||$5.65||$2.35||$21.50||$35.75||$84|
|Family (2 adults & 2 youth under 19 or 1 adult and up to 3 youths under 19)||$19.50||$5.65 per person||$9.50||$83.50||$142.50||$210||$525||Family $159|
Golf Specials & Events:
|Day / Time / Information||Cost|
|Fore Families||Sundays 9am-Noon||$9.50 per 9 holes|
|Happy Hour||Monday-Friday 4-5pm||$4.75 per 9 holes|
|Ladies Mornings||Fridays 9am-Noon||$4.75 per 9 holes|
|Social Seniors (60 yrs & better)||Tuesday/Thursday 10am|
|Group Bookings||10 or more||Special rates available -
Call 250-370-7200 to pre-book
|Golf Birthday Parties:||8 children or teens max.||Starting at $179|
- One-on-One: $63
- Semi-Private (maximum 2 people): $74
- Special Private Package: $315/six lessons
- Special Semi-Private Package: $370/six lessons
Benefits of Golf - Did you Know?
To find a sport that allows you to play from Kindergarten in to your senior years is tough! If you want to stay active for ‘life’ then golf is the sport for you.
Here are some (maybe) little known benefits of the game of golf:
- Golf is a great low-impact way to develop the cardio activity, core stability, balance and focus that is necessary to function effectively from day-to-day and reduce the risk of health concerns.
- Thanks to a new generation of golf professionals, strength, conditioning and nutrition are a significant part of golf instructional programs.
- Golf helps develop and improve balance, hand eye coordination and basic movement skills, everything a child needs to build their physical literacy (the mastery of fundamental movement skills – run, jump, throw, hit, swing etc)
- Golf is one of the best low-risk activities for seniors. Walking is an excellent low-impact exercise, especially beneficial for older adults and the twisting and swinging of the body can keep the body flexible and limber.
- Golf is a good mental exercise and can improve mental sharpness and concentration powers.
- Golf is great for family bonding and entertainment. Family sports are a great way to spend time together, teach children about fair play and teamwork and benefit from multiple health benefits. Because of the handicap system that was created to determine a golfer’s playing ability and potential, moms and dads can actually compete with their children even if they play from different tee boxes or at significantly different skill levels.
- The game of golf has at its core a standard of behavior that lends itself to positive development. Personal skills such as honesty, integrity, courtesy and respect are all present in golf, regardless of the level of competition. Golf teaches kids to use good judgment and be responsible