Development Application Tracker
Welcome to the Development Tracker, a tool to provide the public with information on current development applications in the District of Oak Bay.
The Development Tracker's functionality:
- Search by address and view the address on a map,
- Filter by application type and neighbourhood,
- Provides the status of the application (milestones completed and upcoming),
- Provides links to important public meeting dates relevant to the applications,
- Ability to sign up to receive automatic email updates on subscribed development applications (MyCity account required for subscriptions):
- revised plans received,
- changes in task status, and
- when an application is scheduled to go to a public meeting.
The following Building and Planning application types are included in the application tracker:
- Advisory Design Panel
- Board of Variance
- Development Permits
- Heritage Alteration Permits
- Heritage Register Additions (Listing)
- Heritage Revitalization Agreements
- Official Community Plan, and
- Zoning Bylaw Amendments
- Commercial Permits
- Demolition Permits
- House Moving Permits
- Multi-Residential Permits, and
- Single Family Dwelling Permits
How to use the Development Application Tracker
Search by Development Application Type
- Select the box adjacent to the Application Type that you would like to search.
- Click the "Apply Selected Filters" button.
- All folders will filter under the application type selected.
Search by Address
If you know the address of the development application, type in the "Filter Search" field under Address. Type in the first four characters of the address you wish to search.
Search by Neighbourhood
Simply click on the Neighbourhood search and use the drop down by the Neighbourhoods in Oak Bay.
- Development Application Form
- Agent Authorization Form
- Advisory Design Panel Materials and Colours Checklist
- Community Amenity Contribution Council Policy
- Heritage Register Application Form
- Subdivision Approval Procedure Form
Building & Planning - Oak Bay Municipal Hall
2167 Oak Bay Avenue
Victoria BC, V8R 1G2
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.