Advisory Planning Commission - Design Panel
The mandate of the Advisory Planning Commission – Design Panel is to provide professional and community advice to assist Council and Staff in evaluating the design merits of select development applications, as well as any other matters referred by Council, including consideration of draft design guidelines or policies to ensure that the form and character of future development is of a high quality and meets the needs of the community.
Terms of Reference and Related Documents:
- Councillor Lesley Watson, Liaison
- Councillor Carrie Smart, Alternate Liaison
- Will King, Chair
- Carl Peterson, Vice Chair
- Justin Gammon
- Lynn Gordon-Findlay (beginning Jan 1, 2023)
- Chris Gower
- Catherine Nickerson
- Kevin Webber, Planner, Staff Liaison
Meetings and Agendas are posted on the District’s CivicWeb Portal at https://oakbay.civicweb.net/Portal/.
- Log in to post comments