Engage with us
There are many ways you can get involved and play a role at Municipal Hall. From attending meetings of Council and serving on advisory bodies to sharing your thoughts and feedback with us through surveys, social media channels, and by email.
We want to hear from you and want to ensure you have every opportunity to participate in what is happening in the District.
- Attend a meeting of Council (in-person or virtually)
- Write to Council
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 2167 Oak Bay Ave, Victoria, BC, V8R 1G2
- Drop off at Municipal Hall
- Follow the District on Social Media
- Sign up for newsletters on Connect Oak Bay
- Participate in engagement opportunities on Connect Oak Bay
- Serve on an Advisory Body to Council
Requests for Service
Streetlight out? Parking issue? Question about Animal Control? The Request for Service form allows you to make a suggestion or request for Service to the District of Oak Bay. If you wish to be contacted about this issue, please be sure to fill in the Contact Information section of the form.
Public Engagement Documents
- Phone: 250-598-3311
- Email: email@example.com
- In-person: 2167 Oak Bay Ave, Victoria, BC, V8R 1G2