This section provides links to a variety of maps which help understand street layouts, lot sizes and shapes, location of underground services, how to get around, and places of interest for different activities.
Community, recreational and regional maps:
These maps relate to activities and transportation in Oak Bay and the surrounding areas.
- Beach Access Map
- Oak Bay Walking Trails brochure and map
- Oak Bay Community Green Map
- Oak Bay cycling routes (to be updated. Only main road cycling routes shown, see also CRD Atlas for regional routes)
- Online Dog Map: Google Map showing all park areas with details of dog restrictions.
Regional Geographical Information System (GIS) map. This map allows one to select layers of information over the basic street data, including transportation routes. This map includes all of Greater Victoria.
- CRD Atlas (transportation routes are available as layers)
Municipal street maps:
This map is divided into areas to allow greater details to be shown. All Oak Bay lots including street addresses are shown:
- North-West Oak Bay
- North-East Oak Bay
- Central Oak Bay (including Village area)
- East-Central (including Marina)
- South-West Oak Bay
- South-East Oak Bay
- Oak Bay (All Areas)
The CRD Atlas is an online Geographical Information System (GIS) map that allows one to select layers of information over the basic street data. Detailed orthographic photos, water services, and sewage services are all available for reference.
Elevation, building history and zoning maps:
Reference maps for specific interests.