Plan a Visit
Visit Oak Bay Archives
Oak Bay Archives welcomes inquiries from students, family historians, authors, artists, scholars, residents, and anyone with an interest in Oak Bay's history. Volunteers are on hand to assist with your research.
- Discover the history of your house & neighbourhood
- Research your family history
- View the collection of photographs, maps, plans, reference files, and publications
- Explore the changing exhibits
For information about donating historical records, please contact the Archivist at email@example.com.
Tuesday 9:30am to noon
Thursday 1pm and 3pm
The Archives is located on the lower level of the Oak Bay Municipal Hall and can be accessed:
- by stairs from the foyer of the municipal hall
- from the parking lot entrance off Granite Street
- from the lane at the east side of the municipal hall
Wheelchair access is via the lane at the east side of the municipal hall (please ring bell for entry).
- Researchers are encouraged to bring a digital camera for copying material (some restrictions apply)
- Photocopies are available for a charge of 25 cents per page
Oak Bay Archives
Lower level of the Oak Bay Municipal Hall
2167 Oak Bay Avenue
Victoria, BC V8R 1G2