Minutes & Agendas
Public Participation in Council Meetings
Mayor and Council are looking forward to the return of in-person meetings, starting with the Regular Council Meeting scheduled to be held on October 12, 2021, at 7:00 P.M.
The District is committed to following the direction of the Provincial Health Officer and the Province of BC. To ensure the health and safety of members of Council, staff and the public, COVID-19 safety plans will be updated and posted to the municipal website and at the Municipal Hall for public viewing.
Here’s what you can expect if you decide to attend a Council meeting in person:
- Upon arrival to Municipal Hall, you will be greeted by a Staff Host and asked to complete COVID-19 screening,
- In accordance with direction from the Province, Vaccination status of attendees will not be checked,
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside Municipal Hall – except when addressing Council at the Speaker’s Table,
- Physical distancing is in effect – all seats and workspaces are distanced by 2 metres,
- Due to physical distancing, and limited capacity in Council Chambers, the public will listen to the Council meeting from the Committee Room and Foyer,
- If a member of the public wishes to address Council, they will be escorted to the Speaker’s Table in Chambers. The Speaker’s Table will be fully sanitized between speakers.
If you wish to attend the meeting in-person, it is strongly encouraged that you pre-register your attendance as capacity is limited. Please email email@example.com to reserve a seat.
Those who prefer to continue to participate electronically are encouraged to do so using Zoom on your telephone, smartphone, tablet, or computer. Where public input is available, all attendees, whether in person or on Zoom will be invited to address Council. Information on how to join the Zoom meeting is published on meeting Agendas.
Members of the public can also provide written comments to Council via mail, drop off at Municipal Hall, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on the day of the meeting to have your input shared with Council through the agenda.
If you have any questions regarding in-person or electronic participation in Council meetings, please contact Corporate Services at email@example.com or by calling
All meetings are streamed live at