Oak Bay Parks, Recreation & Culture is transitioning to a new online registration service in spring 2017. For programs that start before April 30, registration must be completed with our previous system. For programs that start on or after May 1, you can view the programs using the navigation below and register using the enhanced features of our new system.
Welcome to the 2017 Spring Co-Ed Recreational Adult Softball league
The league consists of 24-30 teams each season based on registration. The League includes: 10 officiated games – 1 game per week on the same night with 6:30pm start times.
There is limited softball equipment (except gloves) available FREE of charge upon request to sign out for the season. Umpires are provided for every league game!
A FREE year end tournament is put on as a great way to wrap up the season. The tournament includes umpires for Sundays playoff semi and final games. Tournament guarantees lots of fun, team prizes and a FREE Pizza lunch on the Saturday.
2017 Current Softball League Standings
- Current Standings [PDF - 151 KB] Updated April 22
2017 League Rules/Team Lists/Forms/Information
- 2017 Softball League Rules [PDF - 133 KB]
- 2017 Softball Equipment Release Form [PDF - 101 KB]
- 2017 Softball Team List - TBA
- 2017 Field Set up Diagram [PDF - 220 KB]
2017 Nightly Schedules
- Monday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Tuesday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Wednesday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Thursday Night Teams [PDF - 151 KB]
- Lansdowne Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Frank Hobbs Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Monterey Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Uplands Map [PDF - 151 KB]
- Windsor Map [PDF - 151 KB]
Rain Out Games
Rained Out Games are confirmed by 4:30pm the day of and no earlier. Via updating office voice mail 250-370-7114 and email response email@example.com by 4:30pm, daily communicating a Rain Out or Game Day as normal. Rained Out Games will be reschedule for the 11th week of play if necessary. All team will receive 10 league games.