Tennis Lessons - Children
Children Group Lessons (5-11 years)
For those aspiring tennis players from beginner to an advanced competitive level. The “Progressive Tennis” model of graduating length will be used.
The beginning stages of tennis involves a scaled-down court and foam balls – then progressing with a larger court and a faster ball as the player develops. This process builds confidence and will make the game much more appealing.
Class size is limited to 6 players to 1 instructor.
- Junior (5-7yrs) Red Ball 1
- Junior (6-7yrs) Red Ball 2
- Junior (8-9yrs) Fundamentals Orange Ball 1
- Junior (8-9yrs)Fundamentals Orange Ball 2
- Junior (10-11yrs) Green Ball 1
- Junior ( 10-11yrs) Green Ball 2
- Junior Competitive (10-17yrs)
- Junior Tennis Camps (9-17yrs)
- Junior Socials (8-17yrs)
Current Program Guide
- Tennis page 76-85 [PDF - 331 KB]