At this time, Sports Drop-ins will not be available and only preregistered sessions will be offered with Oak Bay Parks, Recreation and Culture. If you have any questions, please contact reception at Henderson Recreation Centre at 250-370-7200.
Schedules above are for April-June, 2021.
All schedules subject to change.
Sports Drop-in Programs are held at Henderson Recreation Centre, except where noted.
Book online with the steps below or call 250-370-7201 to book a court.
Steps to Register Online for Indoor Racquet Sport Court Rentals
Sports Rent-A-Court $14.30/hour.
Court bookings will open up 4 days in advance (to the hour).
- Ensure your Oak Bay online account and login is set up and your birthdate is accurate. If you do not have account you will need to set–up one by calling reception at 250–370–7201
- Login with username and password at: oakbayrec.perfectmind.com
- Under the Facilities menu select type of court rental.
- Search for availability or scroll through the list, locate court of choice and select Choose to view availability.
- Select time of choice on the grid.
- Review the summary at the bottom of the page and click Register.
- Select booker (this will default to the primary contact on your account) click Next.
- Answer questionnaire listing the names of all individuals that will be playing on this court booking and click Next
- Review booking and click Checkout to choose payment method or Add another reservation if you would like to book another court. (If your booking is incorrect click Modify booking to amend).
- Select payment method and click Place My Order to complete the reservation.
- Select Print Receipt or Print Contract to have the option to print or email documents. This is your record for who you played with, please save for a 1 month period.
NOTE: Payment is required. You may cancel your session up to four hours in advance. If you feel symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home, we will be happy to issue you a refund. Ten years old and up are welcome to participate in the court rentals, however one adult 19 years or above must be present and playing. A maximum of two players per court booking for pickleball, badminton and table tennis.
You can also call Reception at 250-370-7201 after 8:00am to book a court.