Hockey League Information
Welcome to the Recreation Oak Bay Adult Hockey League
- This league offers a great non-contact recreational hockey program year round. From adults to old-timers, players of all abilities are welcome to join the league (Old-timers is held during the summer only).
- Full hockey gear and CSA approved helmets are mandatory.
- Player stats and rankings are not recorded to support the non-competitive position of this league.
- The league is a team and individual based sign up league. League organizers reserve the right not to grant team placement requests to individual players if they are not in the best interest of the league
- Recreation Oak Bay is pleased to provide the most affordable recreational adult hockey programming in the lower island. As such this limits the ability to supervise games and player history. League Organizers will use player registration forms to create teams made up of individual players at the start of the season. No trades will be made mid season.
Attention Players - Please Read Below:
- Team lists will be online on this page 3 days before the first league game.
- Players MUST wear Recreation Oak Bay Hockey League Jerseys. Jerseys will be provided at the first game of the season. If a player misses the first game, jerseys may be picked up and signed for at the Reception Desk.
- JERSEY DEPOSIT OF $35 DUE AT REGISTRATION!
Attention Goalies - Please Read Below:
- Goalies in this league are VERY important.It is essential that Goalies are present for all the games!! It is the goalie’s responsibility to find a sub!!
- All goalies will be emailed a contact list of the other goalies in the current season.
- It is requested that goalies first ask goalies in their current season if they would like the spot to sub as paying participants. If non accept the spot please email the league organizer email@example.com to send out an mass email to Recreation Oak Bay’s Goalie spare list. (During the Summer and Old Timers season underage Goalies currently in the SUMMER league are permitted to spare for Goalies in the Old-timers League.)
How to Register
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ALL SEASONS.
Registration is available 3 different ways:
- Team Registration Form (not available for goalies)
- Individual Player Registration Form
- Goalie Registration Form
Please visit Oak Bay Recreation Centre front desk in person, or call 250-595-7946 to register for leagues. Payment will be required in full for all registration types as well as a complete registration form to officially register yourself or your team.
Note for below: To ensure your viewing the latest PDF's please refresh the PDF's browser window or regularly clean your browser's cache/history.
Current League Standings
- Winter 2019 [PDF - 118 KB] Updated March 12
Current League Team Lists
- Winter 2019 [PDF - 118 KB] Updated February 10
Current Season - Game Schedules
- Winter 2019 [PDF - 118 KB] Updated January 8
Previous Season League Standings
- Fall 2018 [PDF - 118 KB] FINAL Updated December 18
- Summer 2018 [PDF - 118 KB] Playoff Finals - Updated August 20
- Oldtimers 2018 [PDF - 118 KB] Playoff Finals - Updated August 20
Upcoming Seasons - Game Schedules
- Spring 2019 [PDF - 118 KB] Updated February 20
League Rules - All Seasons
Please visit Oak Bay Recreation Centre front desk in person, or call 250-595-7946 to register for any of the following seasons. Payment will be required in full as well as a complete registration form to officially register yourself.
Registration Begins December 3rd, 2018 for the Winter 2019 League
- Winter 2019 Team Registration Form [PDF - 350 KB]
- Winter 2019 Player Registration Form [PDF - 350 KB]
- Winter 2019 Goalie Registration Form [PDF - 350 KB]