Hockey League Information
Welcome to the Recreation Oak Bay Adult Hockey League
About the Recreation Oak Bay Adult Hockey League
- Recreation Oak Bay is pleased to provide the most affordable recreational adult hockey programming in the lower island. League Organizers will use player registration forms to create teams made up of individual players at the start of the season.
- This league offers a great non-contact recreational hockey program year round. From adults to old-timers, players of all abilities are welcome to join the league (Old-timers is held during the summer only).
- Full hockey gear and CSA approved helmets are mandatory.
- Player stats and rankings are not recorded to support the non-competitive position of this league.
- The league is an individual based sign up league, each player must fill out a registration form. You may request up to three friends to play with. If you have a full team of players, please contact the league organizer at email@example.com. Teams may be asked to split up to even out league numbers before the beginning of the season.
Attention Players - Please Read Below:
- Team lists will be online on this page 3 days before the first league game.
- Players MUST wear Recreation Oak Bay Hockey League Jerseys. Jerseys will be provided at the first game of the season. If a player misses the first game, jerseys may be picked up and signed for at the Reception Desk.
- JERSEY DEPOSIT OF $35 DUE AT REGISTRATION!
Attention Goalies - Please Read Below:
- Goalies in this league are VERY important. It is essential that Goalies are present for all the games!! It is the goalie’s responsibility to find a sub!!
- All goalies will be emailed a contact list of the other goalies in the current season.
- It is requested that goalies first ask goalies in their current season if they would like the spot to sub as paying participants. If none accept the spot please email the league organizer firstname.lastname@example.org to send out an mass email to Recreation Oak Bay’s Goalie spare list. (During the Summer and Old Timers season underage Goalies currently in the SUMMER league are permitted to spare for Goalies in the Old-timers League.)
Please register online at: PerfectMind, or call 250-595-7946 to register through reception. Payment will be required in full to officially register yourself in the league. Players must also complete registration prompts.
REGISTRATION FOR FALL LEAGUES WILL OPEN AUGUST 18, 2021.
Current League Standings
Current League Team Lists
Current Season - Game Schedules
Upcoming Season - Game Schedules
Previous Season League Final Standings
- SPRING 2021 – CANCELLED to abide by COVID-19 restrictions
League Rules - All Seasons
Please visit Oak Bay Recreation Centre front desk in person, or call 250-595-7946 to register for any of the following seasons. Payment will be required in full as well as a complete registration form to officially register yourself.
- Newsletter – Coming soon.
- Newsletter - December 10, 2019 [PDF - 223 KB]
- Newsletter - November 20, 2019 [PDF - 223 KB]
- Newsletter - October 25, 2019 [PDF - 223 KB]
- Newsletter - October 5, 2019 [PDF - 270 KB]