Oak Bay Community Conversations: Youth Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Dave Dunnet Community Theatre at Oak Bay High School, 2121 Cadboro Bay Road
Parents, youth, and the community are invited to join the conversation!
Participation is free and open to the public.
• What leads youth to substance use?
• What helps reduce risks?
• How can you talk about substance use in your family?
• Learn what resources are available to help in these important conversations.
Special Guest Speaker:
• Hon. Rob Fleming, Minister of Education
• Cindy Andrew, Helping Schools Program Consultant, Canadian Institute for Substance Use Research
• Reg Fleming, Island Health Discovery Youth and Family Services Coordinator
• EJ Weston, 18 year old LGBTQ+ and Mental Health Advocate
Download Poster [PDF - 63 KB]