A Victoria College gathering at the Club Tango, ca. 1954-55. From Left: 2nd Tom Craycroft, 3rd, Peter Dawe, 4th Tom Crozier. Center Back Jennifer Little. From right: 1st David Watkins, 3rd Ross Young. The Club Tango was a cabaret located in the Castle block, above the Oak Bay Theatre from 1954 to 1966. Prior to 1954, the space was used for dances, meetings and events and known as the Goblin. The Goblin coffee shop and soda bar was located on the ground floor next to the Theatre.
Oak Bay Archives
Images are provided by Oak Bay Archives for research purposes only. For more information, please contact Oak Bay Archives.