Fiddle Reef (Rock) Lighthouse was situated a mile east of the Oak Bay Marina on Fiddle reef. It was in operation from 1898 to 1958. In 1958 the lighthouse was automated and the wooden light tower dismantled. Donald McNeill, grandsom of early settler William Henry Mcneill was the first light keeper.
Oak Bay Archives
Images are provided by Oak Bay Archives for research purposes only. For more information, please contact Oak Bay Archives.