Zoning & Land Use Applications
Depending on the location of the property and type of development, a Development Application may be required.
Use the Development Application Form for the following:
- Official Community Plan Amendment
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment
- Land Use Contract Amendment / Discharge
- Heritage Revitalization Permit
- Heritage Alteration Permit
- Development Permit
- Development Variance Permit
- Uplands Siting and Design
- Covenant Amendment
- Board of Variance
Other forms you may find useful:
Subdivision Approval Procedure Form for subdivision applications. Please follow the instructions contained on the form.
Contact the Building and Planning Department at 250-598-2042 if you are unsure about which form to use for the application.